Our Web developer training courses are taught by an expert with the content planned to cover the whole range of web design and development. You’d become an expert web developer by joining our 15 weeks (120 hours) – 5 days a week with the session 90 minutes, specially designed for the ones who want to make it big in web 2.0.
Faculty – KriShne Gowda NL
With an experience of 16 years in the webdesign and development industry, KriShne Gowda – a designer, developer, usability analyst, SEO expert, an entrepreneur, a runner teaches you the best of webdesign world. His training bridges all the gaps in every aspect web development. He dedicates his half day for training and another half for consulting. Read more about him on his personal website.
In this course we’ll be teaching the best practices followed in the industry, talking more about the usability (and by the way our faculty is one among the 4000 odd Certified Usability Analysts), Accessibility.
Who can take this course
Freshers (BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA & any other graduates*) and designers who want to make career as a web developer, Front End Developer, User Interface (UI) Engineer, User Interface (UI) Developer, HTML/CSS Developer, Web Application Developers. A web designer who wants to improve his developer skills can also take up this course.
You have to be passionate about Internet, ability to think ‘big’ as well as pay attention to detail (we say pixel perfect), Good Computer Knowledge, a good listener and ability to work hard. Just attending the workshop doesn’t make you a good developer, It’s your hard work which will make the difference.
After successful completion of the web developer training, the candidate will be high in confidence and be able to:
- Develop pixel perfect webpages using latest trends in web development
- Develop webpages for mobiles, iPhones, Tablets…(Responsive Webpages)
- Write light, clean, semantic and scalable markup
- Develop cross browser compatible webpages
- Build WordPress themes from scratch
Web developer training details
Introduction to Web designing basics
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Science of Web Design
- Usability & Accessibility in web design
- Information Architecture
- Creating wire-frames and mock-ups
- Responsive & adaptive web designs
Web Development Fundamentals
- Basics of web development
- Developing HTML E-Mailers
Advanced Web Development
- CSS, CSS3, Less
- Introduction to various Web Development Tools
- Coding standards and guidelines
- Various ways to debug webpage
- Load speed Optimization, Sprites, Code optimization and other techniques
- An overview of Java Script & jQuery
- Introduction to HTML5
Dynamic Web Development and other Supportive stuff
- An introduction to PHP, MySQL from Front end perspective
- Introduction to SEO & SEM
- Introduction to WordPress & other popular CMS’s
Takeaways from the workshop
- Printed course material – a simple, usable, comprehensive & tailor made booklet. Each and every chapter are supported by many assignments
- There will be assessments at the end of each modules
- Course Completion certificate and the assessment score card will be given at the end of training.
- Special workshops on various topics of web development from Domain Experts.