Mentored by an experienced industry professional with 20+ years of rich experience in UI/UX, web design & development, backend development, marketing, and business - you’ll be learning all the skills required to be a professional web developer while building your portfolio of real client projects.
Here is the web developer course deatils:
- 4 months, 100 sessions, 650 hours
- 2 hours of classes 5 days a week, with mentor assisted practice sessions for the rest of the day.
- a minimum of 10 real-time website projects
- learn the art and science of creating websites
- free website
- free domain name and hosting with 1 year validity (worth ₹ 5,000/-)
- advanced workflow training
- learn the latest trends, tips and tricks of 2019
- 100% placement assistance
- we help you make, a best resume and portfolio website while assisting with interview calls
Who can take this course? - web developer course eligibiliy
Honestly speaking anybody can learn web designing and development. It all depends on how much time and effort an individual can put on this.
- Freshers - any graduates (BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA...)
- Web / Graphic designers
- Or typicaly anyone with the zeal to learn
Practically speaking there is no prerequisite for this course. This course is tailor-made for a complete fresher.
Anybody with following qualities can join
- average to good computer knowledge
- passionate about the Internet and ability to think ‘big’
- pay attention to detail (we say pixel perfect)
- a good listener and able to work hard
Just attending the workshop doesn’t make you a good developer, It’s your hard work which will make the difference
Web developer course syllabus
Our syllabus is designed to suit today’s trends and requirements of the fast-growing Web Design Industry. We help you build a strong portfolio to kick-start a successful web designing career.
- Node JS
Module 1: Web Design
By the end of this module you’ll be able to design wireframes, website mockup, email designs, banners, and ads
- Photoshop CC
- Science of Web design and concepts
- Typography, Color Theory
- Building wireframes
- Building websites using WordPress
Module 2: Responsive Web Developement
By the end of this module you’ll be able to code responsive website and html emails
- Working with Github, Sublime Text, VS Code Editor
- Understanding Browsers, debugging
- HTML5 & CSS3 (Coding responsive websites and email)
- CSS Animations, Flexbox, CSS Grids, Columns, ...
- Advanced HTML5 tags
Module 3: Advanced Web Development
You’ll be learning the advanced workarounds, tips and tricks of web development
- SAAS CSS preprocessor language
- Twitter Bootstrap 4 (Building rapid prototypes, custom responsive Websites)
- Java Script & jQuery
Module 4: Dynamic Web Development
By the end of this module you’ll be able to build WordPress themes from scratch
- Overview of Database (MYSQL)
- PHP for WordPress
- Building WordPress custom themes from scratch
- SEO for WordPress websites
Module 5: Softskills for Success
Get ready to face the real corporate world with these essential sof skills
- Communication Skills
- Email Etiquettes
- Career Management
- Convincing & Negotiations (use case: interviews)
KriShne Gowda aka KriS
A serial entrepreneur, web designer, web developer, usability consultant, strategist, trainer, runner and dreamer with 20+ years of hands-on design & coding experience - KriShne Gowda enjoys creating beautiful user experiences.
He does user experience, interaction, and visual design for web and mobile applications and codes beautiful HTML5 & CSS3. He loves typography, cycling, running, cooking and coffee. He is a start-up enthusiast, and also gives corporate training. He has successfully given corporate training in various companies in past.
Fees & Upcoming Batches
Our web development course duration is 3 months, and here is the list of our upcoming batches
We help our students to get job ready with our quality training and career guidance. We give 100% job assurance and placement assistance for all our students. We have a tie-up with top internet companies for placements.
Our placement cell will assist till you get placed. What we believe is you don't need any job assistance if you practice and follow the instructions to complete all the assignments, Jobs will come searching for you.
Mentored by an experienced industry professional with 18+ years of web design experience, come learn UX & UI while building a professional portfolio of real client projects.
This 4 weeks UI/UX course prepares students to think like designers and approach problems creatively in order to design the next generation of great apps, websites, and digital products. We’ll prepare you for an exciting career as a User Interface (UI) or User Experience (UX) Designer.