This Web designing course has been designed keeping the freshers in mind. One would be learning to design beautiful web experiences while working on real-time projects and assignments. Trained by an expert with hands full of industry experience, you'll be guided with placements as well.
Here is the web designing course deatils:
- 45 days, 35 sessions, 60 hours
- 90 minutes of classes 5days a week, with extra practice sessions
- a minimum of 10 real-time design projects
- prototyping to visual designs, logo and graphic design
- free website
- domain name and hosting with 1-year validity (worth ₹ 5,000/-)
- advanced workflow training
- learn the latest trends, tips, and tricks of 2019
- 100% placement assistance
- we help you make a best resume and portfolio website while assisting with interview calls
Who can take this course? - web developer course eligibility
Honestly speaking anybody can learn web designing. It all depends on how much time and effort an individual can put on this.
- Freshers - any graduates (BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA, BA, BCom, ...)
- Graphic designers
- Or typicaly anyone with the zeal to learn
Practically speaking there is no prerequisite for this course. This course is tailor-made for a complete fresher.
Anybody with following qualities can join
- average to good computer knowledge
- passionate about the Internet and ability to think ‘big’
- a good listener and able to work hard
Just attending the workshop doesn’t make you a good web designer, It’s your hard work which will make the difference
Web design course syllabus
Our syllabus is designed to suit today’s trends and requirements of the fast-growing Web Design Industry. We help you build a strong portfolio to kick-start a successful web designing career.
Become UX champion in 45 days. UX course planned specifically for freshers covers following webdesign tools, concepts and workflows.
- adobe capture
- adobe comp
Orientation to Web Designing
- Website, Websites and more Websites
- Why Websites?
- Latest trends in webdesign
Module 1: Introduction to Web Design tools & concepts
You'll be able to design logo, banners and emails
- Fonts - Typography
- Color Theory
- Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Editing and Retouching Images
- Vectors & Font Icons
Module 2: Creating websites with Wordpress
You’ll be able to develop and customise wordpress websites
- Content writing for Websites
- Wordpress, themes, plugins
- Creating pages and posts
- Customising Menu, Sidebar, Widgets
- Hosting a wordpress website
- Basic SEO for wordpress
- Personal Portfolio and resume making
Module 3: Wireframes and Prototyping
You’ll be learning the tools required for wireframing & prototyping with workarounds, tips, and tricks
- Online prototyping tools
- Building rapid prototypes and custom responsive designs
Module 4: Advanced Web Design Workflow
Learn how the Professional web designer does his/her job
- Webdesign trends of 2019
- Designing for SEO
- Creating Styleguide for websites
- Designing with grid system
- Designing responsive websites
- Designing for Bootstrap
- Design Handover - Zeplin workflow
Module 5: Softskills for Success
Get ready to face the real corporate world with these essential soft skills
- Communication Skills
- Email Etiquettes
- Career Management
- Convincing & Negotiations (use case: interviews)
- Client Sensitivity
KriShne Gowda aka KriS
A serial entrepreneur, web designer, web developer, usability consultant, strategist, trainer, runner and dreamer with 20+ years of hands-on design & coding experience - KriShne Gowda enjoys creating beautiful user experiences.
He does user experience, interaction, and visual design for web and mobile applications and codes beautiful HTML5 & CSS3. He loves typography, cycling, running, cooking and coffee. He is a start-up enthusiast, and also gives corporate training. He has successfully given corporate training in various companies in past.
Our web designing course duration is 2 months, and here is the list of our upcoming batches
We help our students to get job ready with our quality training and career guidance. We give 100% job assurance and placement assistance for all our students. We have a tie-up with top internet companies for placements.
Our placement cell will assist till you get placed. What we believe is you don't need any job assistance if you practice and follow the instructions to complete all the assignments, Jobs will come searching for you.
Can I attend the webdesign demo class?
Yes, you can. Kindly call us on 8088 010 010 to book
Are there any preferred hiring partners?
No, there are no preferred hiring partners, but many companies do inquire for our trained candidates. we get around 5 to 8 calls on an average every week from different companies. We provide these info to our students.
What makes you the best webdesign training institute?
With 20+ years of experience in webdesign and development, KriShne Gowda the faculty brings lot of energy to the students. Our training method is also time tested and covers all the important aspects webdesign and development.
Is there any Scholarship Facility?
Yes, we provide a scholarship for one selected candidate in every batch. Send an email, explaining why you should get scholarship. Our email id is email@example.com.